- I work for E. Lafeber, where can i create staff account?
You can create a staff account via www.elafeber.shop. Go to ‘’Service’’ and click on ‘’E. Lafeber employee’’. Fill in the form and create your staff account. Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email with your login details.
- What payment methods do you accept?
Credit Card: You can pay for your purchase(s) with your credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. You can establish your credit card data safely through our secured SSL procedure and we, together with your credit card company, will ensure an accurate completion.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay for your purchase(s) with your PayPal account. You can also choose this payment method if you do not have a PayPal account yet; within a few steps you will have your own PayPal account.
IDEAL: If you have an iDEAL account, you can pay for your purchase(s) with iDEAL.
Bank transfer: Once we have received your payment on our bank account, we will ship your order. Please state your order number on your bank transfer. Our banking details are:
Account name: Industrial Merchandise Concepts (IMC) b.v., Houten, Nederland
IBAN: NL43 RABO 0107159740
Bank address: Rabobank, Utrecht, Nederland
- What are the delivery costs?
The delivery costs depend on the total size and weight of the goods including the packaging. The delivery costs will be shown before an order is definitely placed.
- I have forgotten my password, what should i do?
If you have forgotten your password, go to "login" and then click on "Forgotten password?" on the login page. Fill in the email address you used during the registration process, then click on "send email". We will send a new password to your email.
We advise you to change your password to a password that you can easily remember when you want to log in to your account.
- Will my details be stored securly?
Yes. Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. and E. Lafeber take all reasonable and practical steps to store your details in a secure, protected way. Personal information is sent across the Internet in coded form and stored at a secure location.
- Who has access to my details?
Only E. Lafeber and the service provider Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. have access to your personal information. This access is used only to process your order, or to send you a newsletter if you are subscribed.
- How can i place an order?
All products in the E. Lafeber shop are stocked by Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V. in Houten, the Netherlands, and bear the E. Lafeber logo. If you want to purchase an item from www.elafeber.shop, you can use the menu categories to view and order the relevant item. Orders are processed via a standard ordering process.
- You make an order by first adding items to your shopping basket.
- Click "Checkout". You must then log in or register.
- If this is the first time you are using www.elafeber.shop, you must enter a few personal data in order for us to proceed with your order.
- If you have used www.elafeber.shop before, you must use the e-mail address and password that you entered when registering. Once you have registered, you have the option to enter an alternative address for delivery of your order. Once you have confirmed your order and the delivery address, you must confirm that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions of delivery for sarensshop.com.
- Then click "Place order".
Once you have entered the payment details and have clicked "Place order", we will confirm your order by sending you an e-mail.
Before clicking "Place order", you can change your order or cancel the whole order.
- Where can i find the order number?
The order number is indicated on the order confirmation and the dispatch confirmation e-mail you have received after placing your order. You can also find your order number by going to www.sarensshop.com. Click on "My account" and log in to the webshop. Click on "My orders" and look for the order number in the list.
- How can i change the number of items in my order?
If you have not yet placed the order, you can change the quantity of an item in the shopping basket by clicking "My shopping basket" at the top of the page.
Your order is displayed and you can change the quantity by entering a different number in the "Quantity" field for the relevant item. Once you have entered a new number, you must click "Update shopping basket" to update your order.
You cannot change the quantity of an item once you have entered your payment details and we have confirmed your order.
- Can some items in my order be delivered to a different address?
No. Only one delivery address can be entered for each order. If you want items to be delivered to several addresses, then please place separate orders for each address.
- Can i get a refund for items that are damaged?
Items can be returned in consultation with sarensshop.com's customer service. You can do this within seven (7) days after receipt of your order. Please ALWAYS contact our customer service before returning. For more information, see Service - Returns Policy.
- Can I return an item or order?
- You can exchange and return an item within 7 days of receipt of the order.
- All returned products must be in the original, unopened packaging, must be undamaged and must be suitably packaged for return shipment. The products must be suitable for resale. Returned products must be sent back with the original invoice, delivery note or fax, and return note.
- Repair and replacement costs will be incurred if the returned products are damaged or missing. This can affect the level of reimbursement.
- When returning goods to Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V., the administrative and delivery costs paid for by the account holder when ordering the product are offset against the amount to be reimbursed. An order can be changed free of charge within eight (8) working days provided the order has not been shipped.
- How can i cancel my order?
You can always cancel you order, provided you have not yet entered your payment details. Once your payment details have been submitted and we have confirmed your order via e-mail, you can no longer cancel your order online.
You can, however, always return your order within 7 days of receipt of the order.
- Who pays the ccosts for returning an item or order?
When returning goods to Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V., the administrative and delivery costs paid for by the account holder are offset against the amount to be reimbursed. An order can be changed free of charge within eight (8) working days provided the order has not been shipped.
- Where can i have the items or order deliverd?
Orders from www.elafeber.shop can be delivered anywhere in the world. You can enter the desired delivery address when placing your order. The relevant delivery costs are displayed before you confirm and place your order. Orders cannot be sent to a post box address.
- I have a question that is not listed here, what should i do?
If you have questions about the order, delivery, invoice, order status or returns, or require any additional help, please contact:
Industrial Merchandising Concepts (IMC) B.V.
3992 AL Houten
+31 (0) 307210667